This agreement was written in English (US). Date of Last Revision: July 9th, 2015.
1. Information We Receive
- 1.a. When you register with BustTheBooks Privacy Agreement, you provide us with your name, email, and we ask you to set a secure password. We do not ask you
for any additional personal information in order to register with our site. The security password you set at the time
of registration is encrypted using Bcrypt algorithms and cannot be decrypted by our staff.
- 1.b. We collect your IP Address, Server Country, Server Timezone, and the number of times you sign into our site for security purposes only.
- 1.c. We retain the details of transactions when purchasing products on our site, but we do not collect any financial
data or information pertaining to banks, debit cards, or credit cards. We do not store any credit card numbers in our database. For
more information regarding payments please see our payments terms.
- 1.d. We retain services information from Facebook and Twitter. If you add these services to your login authentication
selections. The information we retain is the name of the provider, the ID the provider assigned to you, your name, and the email address
returned, if applicable. No other information is collected.
- 1.e. Session data is stored in cookies, but these contain no personal or private information about you. You can remove or block
cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use BustTheBooks Privacy Agreement.
2. Information You Share with Third Parties
You should always review the policies of third party websites to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which
they use information you share with them. We do not guarantee that they will follow our rules.
- 2.a. When selecting Facebook as an authentication solution with our site, you agree to the privacy terms located on their website.
- 2.b. When selecting Twitter as an authentication solution with our site, you agree to the privacy terms located on their website.
- 2.d. Information you share with PayPal for purposes of making payments to our site are subject to the terms located
on the payment processor's website.
3. How We Use Your Information
To contact you. We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt out of all
communications except those that apply to purchases and account information. For any other type of announcements, we will provide you
an opt out link in the email.
4. Changing Your Information
Editing your registration. You may change your registration information such as name and email at anytime by logging in
and visiting the manage account link.
5. Other Terms
information that we have about you and your account.