BustTheBooks Payment Agreement Payments Terms
This agreement was written in English (US). Date of Last Revision: July 18th, 2018.
When you make payments through BustTheBooks Payment Agreement, you agree to these Payments Terms.
1. Making Purchases or Donations
- 1.a. When you confirm a transaction on BustTheBooks Payment Agreement, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- 1.b. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, and read any notes regarding the package details.
- 1.c. Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
- 1.d. Even though we use terms like "purchase", "buy", and "order" to discuss transactions related to virtual packages,
under no circumstances do we transfer ownership of those items to you. The virtual packages are licensed, not sold.
- 1.e. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON, OR THROUGH
BUSTTHEBOOKS PAYMENT AGREEMENT.
2. Payment Sources
We want to provide you a wide range of payments choices and make our payment process convenient. Different payment sources
include credit cards, debit cards, cryptocurrency and PayPal.
- 2.a. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also
authorize us and (our designated payment processor) to store it, along with other related transaction information.
- 2.b. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the
payment source you designate for the transaction.
- 2.c. If you pay by credit, debit, cryptocurrency or paypal, we may obtain a pre-approval form from your issuer for an amount up to the
amount of the purchase. We will bill your card, or payment provider at the time of purchase. If you cancel a transaction
before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- 2.d. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible
for that fee.
- 2.e. All sports and research services listed on our website can be accessed freely. Optional payments through voluntary monetary gifts or donations
- 3.a. All monthly subscription fees have been suspended until further notice. Any person that upgrades their account will not be charged a subscription fee.
- 3.b. Any payments made by registered users will be in the form of "optional" monetary donations or voluntary monetary gifts.
4. Cancellations, Disputes and Reversals
- 4.a. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you
agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
- 4.b. To the fullest extent of the law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to
us within 30 days after the charge.
- 4.c. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties
and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments
you authorized or accepted.
- 4.d. You may cancel your account at any time. Cancellations can be submitted directly on our website through your
account, through email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
- 5.a. We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address on file, that you previously
provided us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent.
- 5.b. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us related to payments and these Payment Terms by email to: Bust The Books.
- 5.c. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- 5.d. We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated virtual currency.
- 6.a. All of the commitments you make in the BustTheBooks Payment Agreement Statement of Rights and Responsibilities apply to payments through
BustTheBooks Payment Agreement. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the BustTheBooks Payment Agreement Statement of Rights and
Responsibilities, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
- 6.b. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use our services nor are you authorized to make payments through our providers.
- 6.c. If we incur any service outages that directly impact our ability to provide services outlined in our subscription packages,
we will not refund any transaction amounts as stated in our note on warranties in Section 1 of these Payments Terms.